Your approachable, neighborhood yoga studio!
Ok, the world is not ending! It is taking a collective deep breathe. We will get through this but in the mean time we must take a few precautions. So… the studio classes have moved to Facebook live. I am hopeful that we will be able to re-open early April. We are also still meeting for outdoor hiking adventures, of course maintain respectable space on the trails.
Ways to Maintain Health during Quarantine
- Sleep, sleep when you feel tired
- Drink Water more then you think, make your pee clear
- Wash your hands with real soap and use hot water
- Stay home but use this time to use social media what it’s actually for, connecting with people who genuinely have meaning in your life. Like cousins and siblings, old neighbors
- Eat as healthy as you can but don’t deny yourself Reese’s Peanut Butter cups. Feeling deprived only makes people want more. TP is the perfect example of this phenomenon.
- Stay active, online exercise classes are blowing up and most are free these days. Hiking is still allowed
- Try to start drinking alcohol later rather than earlier in the day. It is rough with no specific schedule but may I bring back the 5 o’clock rule. Not, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere rule!
- Do random stuff that makes you happy. Dance around, sing really loud, bake for yourself. Smile! Smiling makes people happy. Pretend you are Oprah and conduct imaginary interviews. Just make yourself happy. No one cares if you seem crazy right now. It is a very freeing time.
Carlsbad, I love you. We can do this! The Village will get through this. The kids will have beaches to run around on again. It will all work out. We just need to take care of ourselves collectively for this short timw.
We are exceptionally fun and in the heart of Carlsbad Village! The studio is a welcoming place that makes people feel more confident about themselves and their developing yoga practice. We offer a varied schedule including Restorative, Hatha, Yoga Sculpt and Vinyasa. The studio hosts all sorts of community events for all age groups.
We have a studio facebook page that isn’t too annoying. It has updates about events and stuff. Also, you can join our hiking group from there, Cotton Killz.
Intro offer for new customers. Come check out the studio!
1 month of yoga for $45
(good for one person)
A month of yoga classes will allow you the time to learn what teachers and class times best fit into your life.
2801-B Roosevelt St
Carlsbad Ca 92008